SlideDog 1.9.14 was released today!
- Added support for Prezi Next.
- Fixed issue when using live sharing with 3 or more screens connected.
- Fixed issue when trying to generate PDF thumbnails on some Windows 7 Enterprise edition.
- Added links to SlideDog Remote apps for Android and iOS.
- Various minor user interface improvements and bug fixes.
- Updated SlideDog core framework files.
We’ve updated SlideDog core framework (Adobe AIR and CEF) to the latest version, which means this update is a bit heavier than usual. Expect having to wait a few minutes while the updater downloads the new version if upgrading from 1.9.13 or earlier.
If you don’t have SlideDog installed, you can grab the installers here:
Web: http://slidedog.s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/SlideDogSetup.exe (615 KB)
Offline installer: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/slidedog/SlideDogSetupOffline.exe (129 MB)